Introduced in 2011 the Pupil Premium is additional funding allocated to schools to improve outcomes for students who have ever been eligible for FSM within the previous 6 years (FSMEver6), students whose parents are serving members of the Armed Forces and those students in local authority care. The following table shows the percentage of each year group in 2015/16 that attract the Pupil Premium payment.
|Year Group||No of Students||PP as % of Year Group|
The Radcliffe School has identified three barriers to achievement that have historically hindered the progress and attainment of this group:
- Improving attainment and progress to be in line with their peers.
- Poor attendance
- Behaviour for Learning
- Low aspirations and limited access to basic resources and facilities
In the financial year 2015/16 The Radcliffe School will receive £338,770 for pupil premium. The funding will be used to address the following:
- Additional support in subjects such as English, Maths and Science in addition to the Foundation subjects through the new Accelerated Learning Hub.
- Support for students to enable them to feel included - uniform, trips, resources etc
- Additional support for transition from KS2 to KS3
- Additional Numeracy and Literacy support
Please see the attached documents for more details:
In the financial year 2015/16 The Radcliffe School will receive £340,305 for Pupil Premium. Please see the attached document for a detailed breakdown: